Monday, June 9, 2008

Okinawa panoramic view




Here's our view from Lykin's 6th floor apartment in Okinawa. The water to the left is the East China Sea. Both the day and night shots took around 10 shots to create the panorama-rama. Probably too much Photoshop while on vacay, but hope you guys enjoy them. (click to see large image)

We head to Tokyo tomorrow, staying for 4 days. Spots we hope to make it to: Mt. Fuji, the famous Tsukiji Fish Market, The Printing Museum and other design related spots.

Hope to post goodies soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment awhile ago on this one, but I guess I didn't do something right--again. Anyhow, what beautiful photos even if you did have to spend time in photoshop. Dad would be proud! The place looks so clean too. Have a wonderful time in Tokyo. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Tell the Fugees I said hi! Gary

Anonymous said...

love, LOVE the panoramic shots Scoot. Mom's right. Dad would be proud. i like the night shot better, but that's because like Whodini used to say "the freaks come out at night".

and you're welcome for putting that song in your head for the next 6 hours.

have fun, see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!